200=26
300=39
400=52
500=65

other great STUFF TOO :slight_smile:

fvck I won’t have much money left :frowning:

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=313625&pfp=BROWSE

4x

Screw that. Last I heard CompUSA was outsourcing to Princo and Optodisc.

Princo? :Z

In that case, you cannot afford to waste it on these discs. :slight_smile:

I bought a spindle of 100 CompUSA brand, +R before thanksgiving, half of the spindle are optodisc and half are CMC F01, yes same spindle I got 2 different MIDs. The CMC F01 burns really good, and of course I used the optodisc to burn for classmates. No Coaster out of that spindle on my BenQ 1620. But still, no more trash for me, I have too many Verbatims on hand

100-packs are better stuff (Optodisc and Infomedia). The 50-packs that will be on sale today (for one hour… what the!) are usually the wretched AML and Princo media.

then I’ll just get some TY’s

my friend bought 10 packs of staples 50pk DVD+R
no coaster 7.XX each :frowning:

the whitetop -Rs are Princo. Avoid like the plague.

I’m not sure which is worse, the CrapUSA brand that’s on sale or the Fry’s GQ dvd-/+r’s on sale every week…

I don’t know either but man, when you can get TY and Verbatim for just a little bit more it doesn’t make any sense to play russian roulette just so that you can get a dye that is decent, when you can have some of the best ones out there.

I came there and saw an open spindle of -R, I tried to look for the serial number underneath the disc but couldn’t find anything, the disc is very thin, very cheap looking. I was about to toss one as a frisbee but afraid the Loss Prevention will kick me out.

I came there and saw an open spindle of -R, I tried to look for the serial number underneath the disc but couldn’t find anything, the disc is very thin, very cheap looking. I was about to toss one as a frisbee but afraid the Loss Prevention will kick me out.