"Component Video" Out


I have a Geforce GT 220 that features an HDMI out facility so I can view whatever is on my monitor also on my LCD TV. However I need a component video out as my older TV is not HD capable. Something that my graphics card doesn’t represent.

Do you know a similar graphics card that enables both HDMI and component video out to replace with my current one?

Another solution is an HDMI to component converter. But I think their prices are too high? Do you know a good brand for that matter?


The adapter cables are on ebay, just search for “hdmi component”. Look carefully for the one you need.

I think that some kind of adapter or convertor must be used. A simple cable won’t work.

This HDMI to Component Cable doesn’t exist.

HDMI is digital
Component out is analog