Compatibility of TreeMenu

I’m currently developing a webiste and I’d like to use Mortens TreeMenu as menu. As I want to know what browser is compatible with the menu and what browser isn’t (the compatibility list is too short to conclude if this menu is a possibility) I need to check it with a wide variety of browsers.

I did some checking myself: Mozilla (Gecko & Phoenix), Netscape (Gecko), Opera (6, 7), IE (4, 6), Konqueror and Lynx.

If you got another browser (e.g. IE 5 Mac OS, Galeon etc etc) please let me know if the menu works, and whether you get a real menu, or just a bunch of links.

You can reach TreeMenu on http://www.treemenu.com

Thanx in advance!

Have you considered the integrated browser in winamp. I think they may have remove dthis from the new winamp but you can install th eolder version and have both new and old installed if ou do a custom install into diff directories. I find it to be the fastest. Oh yeah and kazaa lite browser isn’t so bad either.

Well I can check that, but as this is a website (webinterface) for professional use, there is no need for compatability with browsers like these :wink:

ill test mac OS browsers for you tonight, and hopefully galeon tomorrow? not sure if they have that installed on our linuxlabs here or not.

Originally posted by ckin2001
ill test mac OS browsers for you tonight, and hopefully galeon tomorrow? not sure if they have that installed on our linuxlabs here or not.

Thanx, that would be a great help!

make that ill test THIS night - as i fell asleep at the mac last night

make that ill test THIS night - as i fell asleep at the mac last night

Did you perhaps get a chance to test it? :wink:

still no - sorry :frowning: - false promise still, at this time. i gotta DO that, though.

appears to work fine in mac os 9.2, IE 5.1.5 :wink:

couldnt get netscape to load our fine website, though.

[B]appears to work fine in mac os 9.2, IE 5.1.5 :wink:

couldnt get netscape to load our fine website, though. [/B]

Thanks…!!!

What version of Netscape was used?

i dont remember :frowning: - but it was having troubles with the ad servers here. its loaded it before, though. if i have time tonight, i might run over and check.