Comparison of Cinavia Removal programs

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2772441]No indication? then you didn’t pay much attention. When There’s cinavia on the movie, bert the beaver will tell you in seconds on the title preview.

Also why would they include instructions if it can’t do it on it’s own. The instructions are in the rightclick tooltip on the AnyDVD cinavia removal setting. It clearly states that “downscale audio in CloneBD” is required. That’s the simplest instruction there is.[/QUOTE]Anydvds fix is only tricks the Bluray palyers into thinking that the Cinavia is removed and indeed it is not.

I have run muliple tests and with the combo of CloneBD and AnyDvd cinavia is still there…I love both programs but it is definetly not my go to program to remove Cinavia.:smiley:

Wrong, you’re confusing the ‘prevent detection’ setting that only works with software players with the ‘remove cinavia’ one below it.

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2772443]Wrong, you’re confusing the ‘prevent detection’ setting that only works with software players with the ‘remove cinavia’ one below it.[/QUOTE]Sorry but no I am not i have run CloneBD and anydvd and removed the Cinavia but when I run Cinex Detector it is still in the detected as it is wih CinexHD sound touch it is not removed. but masked from the Bluray players Cinavia detector basically this is the same method Dvdfab used a few years back.

Bluray palyers with one firmware upgrade will render the Cinavia fix from Anydvd useless as well as for Cinex HD Sound touch 2.

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2772441]No indication? then you didn’t pay much attention. When There’s cinavia on the movie, bert the beaver will tell you in seconds on the title preview.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/detecting-cinavia-through-clonebd.67723/#post-419667

Also why would they include instructions if it can’t do it on it’s own. The instructions are in the rightclick tooltip on the AnyDVD cinavia removal setting. It clearly states that “downscale audio in CloneBD” is required. That’s the simplest instruction there is.[/QUOTE]

The audio watermark warning that shows in that thread NEVER shows up with the two movies I was working with. NEVER.

If this is your method of informing people of Cinavia being present, then I must suggest to you that it is Broken.

Also, I do not preview movies when working with them. I did with CloneBD, simply because I was clicking anything and everything trying to find some indication from the program that I was working with a film with Cinavia.

And right clicking AnyDVD HD for such instructions is not intuitive. Your programmers need to rethink control systems for better, more straight forward methods.

My programmers don’t need to do anything, I don’t have programmers. I didn’t work for slysoft and I still don’t work for RedFox. Any suggestions you have you’ll need to tell elby, they’re the CloneBD developers.

My programmers don’t need to do anything, I don’t have programmers. I didn’t work for slysoft and I still don’t work for RedFox. Any suggestions you have you’ll need to tell elby, they’re the CloneBD developers.

Then they are free to read my comments in this thread. Not that I think they will listen.

Thank you Kerry, I knew that you would do a Honest review

Marty

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2772446]My programmers don’t need to do anything, I don’t have programmers. I didn’t work for slysoft and I still don’t work for RedFox. Any suggestions you have you’ll need to tell elby, they’re the CloneBD developers.[/QUOTE] I think that it could be much better to remove cinavia with CloneBD if you did not have to run the previews of the stream for it to tell you it has Cinavia…I love both programs…But the Cinavia fix is not future proof…that problem lays with the new Refox developers new company if it ever comes as a product to purchase and if it does I wil be first in line to buy it and I hope it does.:D:D

That’s not going to happen, removing cinavia would for the law be considered as ‘circumventing protection mechanisms’ and make the program ‘illegal’ under German law and prohibit sales. CloneBD is a 100% legal application like clonedvd because it doesn’t remove protections. However I do agree that there’s room for a lot of improvement when it comes to the detection and removal of cinavia.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Has anyone ever tested whether this software works to remove Verance/Cinavia watermark from DVD Audio? There are some amazing 6 channel music titles that are out of print that no one has been able to crack in the last decade thanks to this stupid watermark. Like this one:

I feel like the CinDe developers can easily make the program work with DVD-Audio, they are just oblivious to the fact that there’s a ton of DVD-Audio out there that is copy protected with Cinavia.

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2772456]That’s not going to happen, removing cinavia would for the law be considered as ‘circumventing protection mechanisms’ and make the program ‘illegal’ under German law and prohibit sales. CloneBD is a 100% legal application like clonedvd because it doesn’t remove protections. However I do agree that there’s room for a lot of improvement when it comes to the detection and removal of cinavia.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk[/QUOTE]I am aware that Anydvd…aka the new redfox does the work.

[QUOTE=KruPawan;2772458]Has anyone ever tested whether this software works to remove Verance/Cinavia watermark from DVD Audio? There are some amazing 6 channel music titles that are out of print that no one has been able to crack in the last decade thanks to this stupid watermark. Like this one:

I feel like the CinDe developers can easily make the program work with DVD-Audio, they are just oblivious to the fact that there’s a ton of DVD-Audio out there that is copy protected with Cinavia.[/QUOTE]Send in a request for the CinEX HD I am sure they can fix it if it is not already in the database…they have over 300 titles bluray and dvd to permanently remove Cinavia from Movies compared with Dvdfabs 57 titles only for Blueray.:slight_smile:

Anydvd does indeed tap into CloneBD, however if CloneBD were to get that functionality everything would change for it’s status.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2772460]Send in a request for the CinEX HD I am sure they can fix it if it is not already in the database…they have over 300 titles bluray and dvd to permanently remove Cinavia from Movies compared with Dvdfabs 57 titles only for Blueray.:)[/QUOTE]

I already did in more than 6 months ago. Uploaded a copy of this disc to their FTP server and everything. All I got on was silence. Don’t think they care too much about DVD-Audio.

It seems simple…just let CinEx work with the AUDIO_TS folder rather than exclusively with the VIDEO_TS like it does now, as DVD audio stores it’s files in AOB format rather than VOB. It’s unfortunate.

Well DVD audio is not requested , as Ive gotten 1 request since our development was released 2013 and I give support World Wide 7 days a week .

Use SoundTouch2 run it 2 times .

Its not simple or every company would have a solution. I work closely with the Lab , I remember your upload. " BUT" Blu-Ray is the focus everyone wants to date , We solved the DVD issue with Cinavia that a great number ask for a solution World Wide, it took over a year to configure that issue.

When I get the time I’ll contact the Lab and see where they stand on Audio DVD only fix.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2772468]Well DVD audio is not requested , as Ive gotten 1 request since our development was released 2013 and I give support World Wide 7 days a week .

Use SoundTouch2 run it 2 times .

Its not simple or every company would have a solution. I work closely with the Lab , I remember your upload. " BUT" Blu-Ray is the focus everyone wants to date , We solved the DVD issue with Cinavia that a great number ask for a solution World Wide, it took over a year to configure that issue.

When I get the time I’ll contact the Lab and see where they stand on Audio DVD only fix.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I’ve tried Soundtouch 2, and the program just runs into errors as it is made to handle VOB files in the VIDEO_TS folder. As soon as you point Soundtouch to the AUDIO_TS folder you get numerous errors that were detailed in the DVDRanger forum DVD-Audio thread a while ago.

If the DVD issue was fixed a while ago, then why can’t a simple Soundtouch update be pushed to allow it to fix DVD Audio as well?

In my opinion, a DVD-Audio solution should remain one of the most important goals. Salvaging watermarked 5.1 audio is so important: there are so many tracks that have been recorded straight from the studio in top quality in DVD-Audio, and so much of this music is out of print. As soon as the last DVDs get scratched up, we will lose the ability to play back this high fidelity audio in our DVD players forever if a solution is not found.

I appreciate you checking with the lab and look forward to their response.

Any one want to explain that Cinavia removal is not simple,

LOL i just reread your post in my forum , from the link you posted

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - The Complete Recordings Soundtrack, Collector’s Edition, Box set these were 2005 CD

we do not process CD’s plus ask anyone here when Cinavia surfaced , I rechecked every link provided by you all were CD , that’s why the Lab ignored it

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2772471]LOL i just reread your post in my forum , from the link you posted

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - The Complete Recordings Soundtrack, Collector’s Edition, Box set these were 2005 CD

we do not process CD’s plus ask anyone here when Cinavia surfaced , I rechecked every link provided by you all were CD[/QUOTE]

I understand your confusion. As I detailed to you in a PM on the forum, the recordings come with CDs of the audio and 4th disk of the audio in DVD-Audio format. This DVD-Audio discs are watermarked.

Here is the Fellowship of the Ring: The Complete Recordings. See the fourth disc off to the right? It’s DVD Audio. The other 3 discs to the left are stereo CDs of the same songs:

Here is The Two Towers: The Complete Recordings. Again the fourth disc off to the right is the DVD-Audio of the songs on the CDs to the left:

Here is The Return of the King: The Complete Recordings. Notice that there is more music here. There are 4 CDs worth of music to the left that was put on a double sided DVD-Audio disk shown to the right:

All of the shown DVD Audio discs above contain 6-channel audio recorded in 48 kHz and are watermarked with Verance/Cinavia. The CDs contain the same audio, but in 2-channel 44.1 kHz only.

Every thing you gave me was 2005 links

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2772473]Every thing you gave me was 2005 links[/QUOTE]

I don’t understand. Yes, these collections were released in 2005. DVD-Audio existed in 2005… :rolleyes: