Comp freezing when burning dvd

PLEASE HELP: I am using Ulead Video Studio 11 and have done a beautiful wedding dvd with footage, pictures, titles and music - took hours and hours to complete - but - now when I am trying to burn to dvd the computer freezes usually at 9/10% - tried various settings etc - anyone any ideas please before I chuck the computer out the window!

many thanks

Jay x

Are you trying to burn from within Ulead Studio?

Do you have the dvd-video completed and saved on the hard drive in a Video_TS folder? If so you can try a different program to burn to a disk. I suggest ImgBurn, which is free to download and use.

Follow this guide for burning a Video_TS folder (with all the necessary .vob, ifo, and bup files inside) to a single layer blank dvd: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=4632

If this fails, please post the burn log from ImgBurn here in your thread and it should give us a better idea of what is going on. You can get the log file by clicking Help, then Imgburn Logs.

[QUOTE=skinnyjay;2299626]PLEASE HELP: I am using Ulead Video Studio 11 and have done a beautiful wedding dvd with footage, pictures, titles and music - took hours and hours to complete - [B]but - now when I am trying to burn to dvd the computer freezes usually at 9/10% [/B]- tried various settings etc - anyone any ideas please before I chuck the computer out the window!

many thanks

Jay x[/QUOTE]
Are you referring to the final burning, or the first [B]conversion/encoding[/B] process?