Commandline Options?

vbimport

I am wondering if you can do ANY Commandline Stuff with DVD2One and if not maybe it would be nice to think about it in a future version.

This would be helpful for future automations.

Example: To Rip the DVD I use DVD Decrypter 3, if DVD Decrypter could (after ripping the DVD ) pass on a commandline something like this:

dvd2one [SOURCEFOLDER] [TARGETFOLDER]

or ( much better - because then the DVD would be burned with CopyToDVD after transcoding )

dvd2one [SOURCEFOLDER] [COPYTODVD]

I came on here today to ask exactly the same question. Command line options for DVD2One would be asolutely fantastic. Means you could rip 10 films and setup a batch file to DVD2One them all :wink:

If this could be implemented in the next version that would be brilliant.

The problem with command line option would be when choosing audio, subtitle and angle tracks.

Not necessarly. I always choose to keep ALL the audio/subtitles/angles, etc. - the command line options would be a big help. I do not expect DVD2one to offer EVERYTHING it can do within the command line options ( selection audio, etc. in the future ), but the most basic functions could be implemented.

Originally posted by MadeInJapan
The problem with command line option would be when choosing audio, subtitle and angle tracks.

This could be easily overcome by opening each film in the DVD2One GUI beforehand. Finding out which numbers are associated with the angles, subtitles, audio etc and then writing them down.

You then add in the numbers of the things you want to keep into your batch file. For someone wanting the ease of use this could offer and the amount of time it would save them, I don’t think 30 seconds looking at each film would really kill anybody - do you?