Command Line Option v6.0.1

Hi,

I’m having a hard time getting the command line option for v6.0.1 to work correctly for “File to Mobile” conversion. When I execute the command line option (below) I get an error “Directory doesn’t exit” with the file name indicated in source and a trailing backslash. It appears that the MODE option of “GENERIC” defaults to the Generic option under the “DVD to Mobile”.

Is there another mode option for “file to mobile” conversion?

Here is the command line I am using, any help is appreciated!
dvdfab /MODE “GENERIC” /SRC “D:\SHARES\HOME MOVIES\2009\VID00002.MP4” /DEST
“\server\videos\appletv” /CLOSE /TITLE AUTO /PROFILE “GENERIC”

So tech support has been underwhelming in their ability to help. Has anyone out there been able to use the command line to trigger file to mobile conversions? It looks like the command line option has not been updated to support but I can’t get help from the author… <sigh> Such a great product, but poor support.

[QUOTE=jdr2009;2295112]So tech support has been underwhelming in their ability to help. Has anyone out there been able to use the command line to trigger file to mobile conversions? It looks like the command line option has not been updated to support but I can’t get help from the author… <sigh> Such a great product, but poor support.[/QUOTE]

Most people who frequent this part of the forum don’t use the command line option at all, so I’m not surprised you’re having a problem getting an answer here.

Suggest you re-post your request on the “mobile” forum accessible from the top of this forum.

OC

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the note, I’ll give the other forum a shot!