Command & Conquer (C&C) 3 - Tiberium Wars (emulation detected!)

vbimport

Just bought it today xD

But… “Conflict with Emulation Software detected.”

I’m using Alcohol 120%, latest updates. The DVD image is a MDS/MDF file. There were no options or profiles to select when I made the image. Any tips to get it running?

I refuse to allow this company to force me to use the CD. There’s nothing illegal about ME using MY product the way I want to. I will return it if I can’t get it working. I hope I don’t have to b/c it looks like a REALLY great game :frowning:

Thanx!

From my knowledge it uses SecuROM 7.29 to be sure scan the installation folder using protection id and post your result here.

Ok I DL’ed Protection ID… it looks like A-Ray scanner, but how do I scan the installation folder? It only lets me choose exe or dll files?

This is what it said:

Scanning -> C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\CNC3.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 1086992 (0109610h) Bytes
-> File has 5648 (01610h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 0108000h
- Scan Took : 0.860 Seconds

it looks like A-Ray scanner

hmmm… the gui got copied by aray nearly the same, but PID was first…
about the game, its SecuROM 7.29.0008 and the patch 1.1 tAkes it to v7.30.0015

Okay… so what does that mean for me playing it? lol

Is it possible to do still? xD

Same problem but now my original game disk displays “Conflict with Emulation Software detected.” I cannot play the game even after uninstalling daemon tools & alcohol.Any ideas

@ Latrosicarius

Be sure you use the latest Alcohol build 1.9.6.4719 and yasu version and follow this guide for a SecuROM DVD.

@ Welcome skeeta05

You got BlindWrite, CloneCD installed? Any anti blacklisting tools running like yasu, prostop, antibalxx, antisecurom,…?
Delete the Alcohol, DTools folder and uninstall sptd driver how this works can be found here http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/faq

The latest yasu should do the job. Came out one week ago.

Hmmm, mine’s not that bad… it at least works for me when the original CD is in the drive. I don’t have to uninstall alcohol. It just doesn’t work when I try to use the image.

Kalas, I followed the instructions on that link and re-made the image. Then I used YASU to cloak the drives and it worked. Thanks… Looks like I will get to play this game after all :smiley:

has anyone have the securom BWA file created for Command & Conquer (C&C) 3 - Tiberium Wars ??

if sooo please pm or email

Excuse my ignorance, what is a BWA?