[Comic countdown] - 492nd comic ... Mystery solved: No more diet?

vbimport

Heya everybody,

the end is near… today we will solve another mystery. I have called Jon and Garfield today myself. I told them because there are only a few comics left… Garfield has never to go on a diet again.

Boy, were they surprised… read for yourself:

Because the end is near… I’d like to ask my greatest fans and readers if they have any wish for the last comics.

If it is possible I will try to publish one of those wishes. Perhaps we will even surpass number 500 then… up to 502 or 503… or 504… :iagree: … you make a wish… give me the topic and I’ll try.

Have a nice day!

“The countdown Rylex”

Alex are going to stop these cartoons at 500?

It’s been one heck of a good time reading them :bow: :smiley: :flower:

Alex as always great work. How about a giant MyCe (mouse ) that takes over Garfield house, but everyone just wants things back to normal.

[QUOTE=Bob;2468780]Alex are going to stop these cartoons at 500?
[/QUOTE]

Yes Bob… I’ve announced my retirement some time ago… but I’ll still publish a few ones this year. Probably number 500 and perhaps a few more… but not too much :disagree:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2468787]Alex as always great work. How about a giant MyCe (mouse ) that takes over Garfield house, but everyone just wants things back to normal.[/QUOTE]

I’ll think about that one and try to push one out :wink:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2468787] How about a giant MyCe (mouse ) that takes over Garfield house, but everyone just wants things back to normal.[/QUOTE] I wonder where you got that idea from… did you suffer any annoying myce infestations lately? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo Alex-

Please keep 'em coming - even if they are spaced out-eh!!

Nice comic!!