Combining 2 DVDs into 1

vbimport

I’m trying to combine my Das Boot DVD set into a single disc. I’ve found some tutorials for doing this but it’s not what I’m looking for exactly. What I tried so far was this: I used ShrinkDVD to combine the main titles from both movies, but when I play it, there is a short pause after first title when it goes on to the next. This is the problem.

I want to combine both parts as a single title-- like append the second title to the first so they act as one. DVD2One does this with it’s join function and seamless integration. However, for some reason I’m having problems with subtitles in DVD2One. I get no subtitles and they are important to me, and for this reason I can’t use it.

I also tried some DVDReMake Pro tutorial for this ‘seamless’ integration, but the tutorial warned that rewind/fastforward will not work after the movie reaches the combined part.

Does anyone have a good method for combining DVDs? I really hate switching DVDs in the middle of the movie.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

Ack, I just saw the DVD forum. Sorry for posting here. How do you delete this thread?