i have a movie it comes as 2 cds i try combing it in nandub and the audio samples dont match up
the audio is vbr
0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
48000Hz 135 kb/s tot , Joint Stereo LAME3.90.
i tried these instructions did it and audio doesnt match up and then there no audio
extracting the wav audio
load the video in virtualdub
select File -> Save Wav...
reencoding the audio and merging with the original video
load the original video in virtualdub
- put the video processing to direct stream copy
- in the Audio menu select WAV Audio... and browse to the WAV file you just extracted.
- set the audio processing to full processing
Select the Audio->Compression menu entry and select the MP3 codec on the left
and something close to the original on the right
now select File->Save as AVI... and select a new name for the avi file.
do the same for the the 2nd avi file (i.e. steps 1 and 2)
combining the files
- load the first new one in virtual dub
- and File->Append AVI Segment... to add the second new one
- make sure the video and audio processing are both set to direct stream copy
- select File->Save as AVI... and select a new name for the combined file
can someone help me out