Combine 2 dvd files to one dvd

can anyone tell me how to combine two DVD files so i can burn them onto one dvd disc i have already converted the file using winavi and now have DISK_0 AND DISK_1 two seperate files on my pc both files are under 4gb combined and are vob files.

is there any software i can use to combine them as one file and burn them onto one dvd-r disc instead os using two dvd-r discs.

software i have is nero winavi dvd decrypter and dvd shrink.i normally convert my files with winavi and then burn them to dvd using nero.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

When you have them already in vob format you just have to create some files for the DVD structure, .ifo files e.g.

1. At First the vob files have to be continously numbered: VTS_01_0.VOB, VTS_01_1.VOB…

2. Start IFOedit (download here)

3. Click on “create IFO” (use same outputfolder like input)

-This may take a while, depending on the size of your vob files-

1. Use a DVD Authoring Software like DVDfab to create the videomanager file called VIDEO_TS.IFO, you can find this function at “Tools” in DVDFab
    just select the folder containing the vob files and the new IFO.
    Then click on generate.

2. Now you should have a folder containing some IFO’s, BUP and VOB files.
    You could start author new DVD using DVDFab or another Authoring Software and select the folder with all the files.
    (Using Nero you need to copy paste all the files into VIDEO_TS folder when select new DVD-Video/UDF)

3. Click to Burn!

At least DVDFab Gold or Platinum is needed!
You can get a trial version of DVDFab here

Enjoy :cool: