Thank goodness. Yeah, it was Miami (Ohio), but at least we can see that Boise can have a good offense if they put their minds to it. The play calling was GREATLY improved over Michigan State.
Other things learned about the MWC this week:
1) Wyoming and Colorado State are in serious trouble. Wyoming, even more so if anything happens to Brett Smith (as proved by their 24-22 home loss against FCS foe Cal-Poly)
2) Fresno State can be a contender, but outside of the loss to Oregon hasn't had really any decent competition as of yet.
3)New Mexico is allowing fewer points but still can't get much going against a decent opponent
4) Nevada nearly lost on their home turf to Northwestern State of the FCS. Still a good team overall though.
5) UNLV and Washington State are both terrible
6) It's not the MWC but the Colorado Beefalos have got to be the worst FBS team period