COLD LIGHT DAY Problem

vbimport

Chaps:

Problem ripping using AnyDVD 7.0.7.1beta. CloneDVD2 won’t touch this disk invalid DVD structure reported.

Cheers for any assistance!

Hi cpsantiag and welcome to the forums. :flower:

Are you sure ‘Cold Light Day’ is the correct title as I can’t find that listed anywhere?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2651943]Hi cpsantiag and welcome to the forums. :flower:

Are you sure ‘Cold Light Day’ is the correct title as I can’t find that listed anywhere?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I think cpsantiag is referring to ‘The Cold light of day’

http://news.moviefone.com/2012/01/30/the-cold-light-of-day-trailer_n_1242476.html

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2652001]I think cpsantiag is referring to ‘The Cold light of day’

http://news.moviefone.com/2012/01/30/the-cold-light-of-day-trailer_n_1242476.html

:)[/QUOTE]

That’s the first thing that came up when I did a search but the original release date for that one was put back so it isn’t even out in the cinemas until September 7th and as far as I can tell they haven’t set a release date yet for DVD.

There are older movies with this same title but AnyDVD shouldn’t have any problems with those.

[B]Wombler [/B]

I would give Ideal DVD Copy a try as they say their program can do this movie. Here [B]link[/B] to their forum at MyCE

[QUOTE=AGJ;2652167]I would give Ideal DVD Copy a try as they say their program can do this movie. Here [B]link[/B] to their forum at MyCE[/QUOTE]

Thanks AGJ :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=AGJ;2652167]I would give Ideal DVD Copy a try as they say their program can do this movie. Here [B]link[/B] to their forum at MyCE[/QUOTE]

Ah but which version is it?

It’s worth a go though as the Ideal DVD Copy people are very frequently way ahead of the normal release schedule. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2652182]Ah but which version is it?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

It’s for region 2. So far, we just received report about this version.

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2652258]It’s for region 2. So far, we just received report about this version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Moonlight79 that’s good to know as the OP is based in the UK.

[B]Wombler[/B]

have got same movie region 2 cold lite of day.

tried 6 pcs + 2 laptops same fault

may-be new protection idk gave up returned disc to vender crappy movie withoutadoubt!

[QUOTE=superchargeBoost;2652444]have got same movie region 2 cold lite of day.

tried 6 pcs + 2 laptops same fault

may-be new protection idk gave up returned disc to vender crappy movie withoutadoubt![/QUOTE]

What software was that with?

[B]Wombler[/B]