Code for DVDFab5 program

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Acer DVR106RD. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]this question is about sofeware, I thouth you were going to give me the activation code for the newDVDFab5 burning program. Hall I get is question about other stuff. I only want the activation code for DVDFab5 program.

:bow:

[QUOTE=startrek1949;2179445][qanda]This thread is about the Acer DVR106RD. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]this question is about sofeware, I thouth you were going to give me the activation code for the newDVDFab5 burning program. Hall I get is question about other stuff. I only want the activation code for DVDFab5 program.

:bow:[/QUOTE]

and did you buy it?

We don’t give out those types of information. Check the forum rules again that you agreed to when you joined Cdfreaks.

I cannot give that to you, but Fengtao can send it to you. You just have to pay him for it.

Asking for keys to commercial programs is not permitted here startrek1949. Consider this a warning.

Please read the rules of the forum before posting again. http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/announcement-rules-forum-some-tips-guidelines.html

This thread is closed.