Code 10 with usb emp audio device with windows 7 64 bit

vbimport

Hi i installed an easycap 60+ usb video grabber, but keep getting. This device cannot start ( code 10 ). The os is windows 7 64 bit.Tried virtually everything, any ideas please?

No drivers for the device.

Thanks brokenbuga. Have you any idea if there is a video grabber on the market for my os?

[QUOTE=junglejacko;2469272]Hi i installed an easycap 60+ usb video grabber, but keep getting. This device cannot start ( code 10 ). The os is windows 7 64 bit.Tried virtually everything, any ideas please?[/QUOTE]

Did you check the manufacture site for a update software or driver for win 7x64? That should be the place you first go and if not email them.

Thanks coolcolors i have e-mailed the company in Taiwan, and am waitng for a reply.

Just a general note. Had no reply from the manufacture. Returned the device to the firm i bought it off. Confirmed it will not work on my system which is Windows 7 64 bit. I hope this sheds a little light on the subject.

Very often, Vista 64 drivers do work with Win7 64.

Michael

Thank you for your reply Michael. I was told the same thing as you pointed out by the firm that i purchased it from, but it would not work with windows 7. We tried everything we could , but achieved nothing.