Coasters

vbimport

When i'm really annoyed about a coaster i tend to shatter it in tiny pieces instead of normally putting it in the trashcan.

first to be a frisbee. after that in the trashcan. or, the they flew “by accident” out of the window :cool:

I’ve burned a few coasters (literally, not with a burner). Other than that, I use them as a frisbee to try to get it into my trash-can. I haven’t succeeded yet. (Note that this is no small task, given that my trash can is not visible from my chair, and has a tiny lid).

He,

At first i broke them into pieces with my right hand and after a few serious cuts in my hand i smashed them against the wall. I’ve used a hammer once. And then i bought a burn proof writer and, in combination with the plextor forum, the problem was over!

Grtz

Perhaps someone could invent a slot load burner that has high speed rollers that eject a coaster out (at high speed of course). You could have a target on the opposite wall. Hit the target, get yourself a beer!

Maybe incorperate the Disc Tattoo feature. It may still be a coaster, but a good looking one.

where was the choice for the frisbee at a high velocity into the wall where it would break into millions of peices? That’s what i do

I cant say I have made too many with my burner. So far it has been pretty good to me. I like the idea about spitting the out at high speed…

definatley frisby.

nothing like sprinkling your neighbours lawn with plastic after a backup failure season

I hardly ever made a coaster! :smiley:

But the coolest thing you can do is put it in the microwave, there are some nice avi’s on the net where you can see what happens to the cd (+microwave) when you insert a coaster in it and start nuking the cd!

:cool:

Coasters,

All I can say is right hand up, right knee up, jerking motion with right arm down onto right knee “CRACK” splinters all over the floor, stomp on splinters.
Pointing to other blank CDs “let that be a lesson to you all, don’t mess with me or else, grrrrrrr”. Then calm down realising my neighbours probably think I’m crazy, clean up mess, start over again :smiley: :smiley:

I actually keep the coasters. Don’t ask why, I just have a hard time throwing away CD’s.

me 2… me 2

Keeping coasters? You must not burn many CDs. I couldn’t imagine keeping the bad burns and old versions of programs I don’t need anymore. It’s a mess to have those laying around on top of all the other junk I have.

I have been pissed off before and shattered a disk in my hands (snapping) and sending pieces everywhere making an even bigger mess that only got me more angry I had to clean up after my bad decision to do that.

BadASCII

I have also very stupidly bent a few of the cd I use when making back ups of the drives and updates of programs I use. Never a wise thing to really do as I remember that one time part of one that I bent nearly in two shattered and got my just below my eye.

Originally posted by BadASCII
Keeping coasters? You must not burn many CDs. I couldn’t imagine keeping the bad burns and old versions of programs I don’t need anymore. It’s a mess to have those laying around on top of all the other junk I have.

Some of us just take more time burning Cd’s. I avoid making too many mistakes by doing my research on the protection that the CD uses.

I have also fooled around with the coasters. The stupidest incident involved me twirling the cd around my finger. It got stuck and I was unable to get it off. The only way I got it off was by cutting the Cd in half. I got a cut and a bruise from that incident.:o

Well i sometimes do what i used to do with old vinyl disks … i paint on them and if they turn out to be good i use them for decoration

They look very attractive especially when i use paint that shines under dark lights and staff (works with chicks :bigsmile: )