CMC MAG Verbatims!

vbimport

On Black Friday I bought some Verbatims (1-100 of the -R and 100 +R) for $10 USD each. These came cello wrapped With Verbatim Logos , Made in Taiwan. when checking the MID code the +R were CMC MAG M01 and the -R were CMC MAG AM3. They don’t scan real pretty, about like Memowrecks. Just a heads up on cheap Verbatims that come cello wrapped. :a :sad:

Bummer! :frowning:

Did they look like these value line Verbatims?

Yup, that’s what they looked like. I had no idea Verbatim had a Not such a Value Line DVD out.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2485687]On Black Friday I bought some Verbatims (1-100 of the -R and 100 +R) for $10 USD each. These came cello wrapped With Verbatim Logos , Made in Taiwan. when checking the MID code the +R were CMC MAG M01 and the -R were CMC MAG AM3. They don’t scan real pretty, about like Memowrecks. Just a heads up on cheap Verbatims that come cello wrapped. :a :sad:[/QUOTE]

Could you post some scans? Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

I only scanned 1 -R and 1+R and threw the other 198 blanks in the trash. I will see if I can borrow a few from a friend that bought some at Fry’s also and do a create disc and scan them in the next few days, OK. I am picky, if the Pif s or the pies, can’t remember which, is over 500 for single layer I throw them away.

Like many others, Verbatim marketeers seems to have decided that “value” sounds nicer than “cheap junk”

We talked about the Verbatim Value a little bit in this thread HERE

MegaDETH can you move this to the other Post. No since in having two on the same subject.
Thanks, George

That’s OK G_Ivan Awfulitch we can leave this one going, maybe we can get some scans posted in this thread.