Clueless with the conversion on Ipod Classic

vbimport

I have a Ipod Classic 120GB and I have read the tutorial on how to make the conversion but I seem to be doing it wrong. Actually I am clueless when it comes to this I don’t have the first idea what to do to even get the file over to Itunes once conversion has been completed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have DVDFab Platinum 5 with the mobile option.:confused::confused:

[QUOTE=thelastrebel200;2145244]I have a Ipod Classic 120GB and I have read the tutorial on how to make the conversion but I seem to be doing it wrong. Actually I am clueless when it comes to this I don’t have the first idea what to do to even get the file over to Itunes once conversion has been completed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have DVDFab Platinum 5 with the mobile option.:confused::confused:[/QUOTE]
Be glad to try and help, but we need some additional info.
Not sure what you mean by…

[I]I seem to be doing it wrong[/I]…[I]I don’t have the first idea what to do to even get the file over to Itunes once conversion has been completed[/I]

It sounds like you did the conversion successfully, but you’re unable to load it into iTunes?
So, is there a problem with Fab and the actual conversion or is it just with iTunes/Ipod?

Once the files have been converted to a Ipod compliant structure, you can simply drag and drop the files into iTunes or…
use the dropdown in iTunes >[B] File > Add File to Folder[/B] option.
At this point sync your Ipod with iTunes.

If you’re having issues with the conversion, we need specifics.
The devil’s in the details…:wink:

Once I drag and drop the file over to Itunes it shows up there but when I try to play it in Itunes Vista shuts the program down it says that an error has occurred and the program must be closed.

Ok I think I have got it working but for some odd reason the movie had subtitles for everything said and the movie was already in English so I’m trying it again.Hopefully it will work right this time but I’m sure after I play with this a little I’ll have no trouble with it. But I probably have made my first time working with the Mobile option harder than it should be.

Ok, I have been able to get the movie over with no problems but it has subtitles throughout the entire movie.How do I make the conversion without having the subtitles come along with it?As for the process I am using I just used the Ipod profile that was set up for mpeg4 and I didn’t change any of the conversion settings should I have done something different?

Un-check all subpictures/subtitles and copy to your HDD and then convert from there, you may find it gives better results that way :wink:

I’ll give that a try and get back to you thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the advice guys it works perfectly now.Just another reason to love this wonderful program Fengtao and Ting have created.

Glad to hear it my friend :cool:
Have a nice day :flower:

Hey, congrats thelastrebel200.
Always good to hear things are working as they should.