Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs... no rip

vbimport

Just got Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs today and using fab version 6.2.1.8 i cant rip it wont even show me 100% on the bottom when reading the disc so is anybody else having these issues?

[QUOTE=amw1369;2482307]Just got Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs today and using fab version 6.2.1.8 i cant rip it wont even show me 100% on the bottom when reading the disc so is anybody else having these issues?[/QUOTE]

I am having the same problem – see this thread: v. 6.2.1.8 won’t read discs

I was able to copy it with no problems.

I didn’t do anything special. Slapped the disc in and it ripped it and then copied with no issues.

so someone else is having problems also… what version are you using turbo? wanna know if its a version thing

I’m having the same problem.

There appears to be several titles on the disc (Region 1).

I was able to rip/burn Movie Only correctly using version 6.2.0.5 with pathplayer ON.

I did not try Full Disc as I am not interested in “extra” features or menus.

Did full disc with ver 6.2.1.5 no problems

Hi amw1639,
are your quality setting and default output set to DVD 9 ?

yea it’s set to dvd 9 the key for me is i dont get 100% it only gives me 99% so i know something’s off i will try version 6215

[QUOTE=amw1369;2482575]yea it’s set to dvd 9 the key for me is i dont get 100% it only gives me 99% so i know something’s off i will try version 6215[/QUOTE]

The 99% is showing if you are reducing to DVD5 instead of DVD9 it still works, it is just reducing to fit the media.

for me the 100% means nothings wrong… an i have it set to dvd 9 it shows over eight gigs they are usually not that much i sent in the info i’ll try 6215 later but dunno if its gonna work

The default settings in DVDFab may be why you are getting the 99% , You can go into the settings and set them up a little more if you want.

It is set so you do not get to close to the edge while burning, but on some of these disc they are completely filled so you have to reset the default or go with the slight reduction.

[QUOTE=amw1369;2482390]so someone else is having problems also… what version are you using turbo? wanna know if its a version thing[/QUOTE]

I’m using 6.2.1.8. I just updated the other day.

Pathplayer on, full disc.

I’m beginning to think I got lucky.

I had no issues with 6218 PP “enable when necessary”.

well the quality wasnt 100% and it was over 8 gigs but it did rip gotta watch it later an see if anything is wrong… either way i sent in the info

I used ver 6218, 6205 pathplayer on and off and it still won’t do it. I’m trying to compress to a 4.7 gig. Taiyo Yuden. Having problems with Final Destination 4 also. Ever since i did the update it won’t work. I did an uninstall and it still won’t work.

well jmazzi was able to rip and burn cloudy now i just have to watch it… any update on ur front?

[QUOTE=artie420;2482358]I am having the same problem – see this thread: v. 6.2.1.8 won’t read discs[/QUOTE]
Try 6.2.2.0 Beta.:smiley:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2483618]Try 6.2.2.0 Beta.:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Joy in Mudville again!

I ripped and burned no problem with 6220. And i also realized that it wasn’t DVDFab that was causing the problem it was my DVD player all along. LOL. So it worked fine and a good movie to boot.