Close Last Session

vbimport

Why in the default Game Profile by DEFAULT the "close last session" is not ticked?

Reading from the posts, I see that for the majority (if not all) of the Games protections the "close last session" is required

Then, who is wrong?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by fax2368
[B]Why in the default Game Profile by DEFAULT the “close last session” is not ticked?

Reading from the posts, I see that for the majority (if not all) of the Games protections the “close last session” is required

Then, who is wrong?
:confused: :confused: :confused: [/B]

It is not required.

It is not required.

Really to the point!

Thanks!! :smiley:

If the option “close session” is ticked, is it :

1. Better in some cases?
  2. Worst in some cases?
  3. The same in all cases?

Come on, I’d like to know…
Otherwise, what is the use of this option???

Another word for finalize isn’t it?

I do agree, it’s a synonymous.

Many threads state that PSX copies have to be “finalized”.

So the option “Close Last session” seems to be better in some cases… (PSX games, maybe)

The fact it is unticked by default in Clone CD 4 just beats me…

Originally posted by grenet_ghost
[B]I do agree, it’s a synonymous.

Many threads state that PSX copies have to be “finalized”.

So the option “Close Last session” seems to be better in some cases… (PSX games, maybe)

The fact it is unticked by default in Clone CD 4 just beats me… [/B]

The option isn’t called “Close Last Session”, it is called “Always close last session” (regardless, if it was open or not).

How about clicking the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and for heaven’s sake READ WHAT IT SAYS:

If you copy a CD which has the last session closed, it will always be closed, regardless of this setting…

I’m really sorry…

I had not realized that during the copy process, “the fact that the source CD had a closed session” was stored in the files Clone CD yielded.

I think the explanation is good. Thanks again.

The case is closed :wink: