ClonyXXL

vbimport

Here goes 2 things.

1. I have version 2.0.0.6 and it has not got the latest profiles etc. What I mean is it can’t detect the latest protections for example securom 4. How do I get it to detect these new protections?

2. Have downloaded 2.0.1.5 and it can detect the latest protections, but I cant find which is ticked or unticked for clonecd and it cant transfer the settings to clonecd, no button, how do I do this.

TA

Clony has stopped transfering the settings to clone cd now anyway securom 4.8 cannot be done by clone unless you use the twinpeaks way…

Originally posted by Jocky
2. Have downloaded 2.0.1.5 and it can detect the latest protections, but I cant find which is ticked or unticked for clonecd and it cant transfer the settings to clonecd, no button, how do I do this.TA

You can download a program called Profiler, on Clony’s homepage, but there is something wrong with the homepage at the moment. i can’t read german, so i don’t know what is wrong.

Originally posted by Frede
You can download a program called Profiler, on Clony’s homepage, but there is something wrong with the homepage at the moment. i can’t read german, so i don’t know what is wrong.

Developement of Clony has been stopped. It might be resumed some time, but the author himself doesn’t know if and when he will.

Originally posted by MTR
Developement of Clony has been stopped. It might be resumed some time, but the author himself doesn’t know if and when he will.

Do you know a place to download the newest clony and profiler then???