ClonyXXL won't work

So, here’s the thing. Once i start the .exe, i have to assign drive letters, i have a cdwriter as 2:0, my dvdrom as 2:1 and 3:0 and something on 0:0 with a bunch of fruity information next to it.

Once i have assigned the writer and rom and set the other two to Unknown i press terminate. Clony states ‘Restart ClonyXXL’, and i do, but the same ‘Assign letters window’ comes up every time i start/restart it.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by menahol
[B]So, here’s the thing. Once i start the .exe, i have to assign drive letters, i have a cdwriter as 2:0, my dvdrom as 2:1 and 3:0 and something on 0:0 with a bunch of fruity information next to it.

Once i have assigned the writer and rom and set the other two to Unknown i press terminate. Clony states ‘Restart ClonyXXL’, and i do, but the same ‘Assign letters window’ comes up every time i start/restart it.

Any ideas? [/B]

I vaguely remember this problem, I think it may be something to do with the aspi layer, or lack thereof … Have you tried installing ForceAspi if your on a 2k or xp machine and then trying?

correct you need aspi installed for it to work. On the unknown device side of things i had this exact same thing happen to me last week it was that i had disabled virtual cd rom’s by clone cd and daemon tools as soon as i re-enabled them the problem went away