ClonyXXL v2.0.1.0 - English Released

Hi Guys!

I have translated the new ClonyXXL into English.
Download here: Removed link because it`s dead!

Enjoy!!

Solaris :cool: :cool:

Thank you very much!

-Scott

Nice job!

Sweet. CCD4 profile too?

Damn !
I knew that would hapen (another releasing it at the same time I will release mine).

Well, a few days ago, I finnished the translation in french of ClonyXXL 2.0.1.0
This was the first translation released in the world.
Knowing I could also help a lot of people understanding english only, I decided to keep on the good work and made an english translation of Clony 2.0.1.0 and his new friend, the Profiler v1.1 BETA.
Now, I wanted to share it with all the CDFreaks around the world.

http://gowap2002.free.fr/ClonyXXL_v2010us.zip
http://gowap2002.free.fr/Profiler_v11BETAus.zip

hi
thanx 4 all who provide help.
thanx again
realy nice job

Super sweet. Thanks for the Profile translation gowap.

Thanks gowap for both translations. :bow: :bow: :bow:

S.
:bow:

Excellent work friend ! ! !:bow: :bow: :bow:

I have visited your site and wondered if you had considered translating the other software there into English also??? <regwash among others>

Mon Francais est terrible ! ! !:confused:

Originally posted by Scarthy
wondered if you had considered translating the other software there into English also??? <regwash among others>

It’s already done (since ages) but I didn’t mention it. Lanch the script and it should display text in english (beware, on XP the script is not working every time)

I’m still not clear about Bxxxxj’s problem with translations…maybe someone who is not that mad minded should code a detection tool…

Originally posted by alexnoe
maybe someone who is not that mad minded should code a detection tool…

Well, Jazcom started such a project (see Impscan at http://kickme.to/englishclony ) but it seems it will never come out.

Thanks for the reply…I was concerned with the readme file that comes with the ccdregwash15 zip file. It is all in French and I wanted to know a)What it does exactly and b)How to use it???

I am also on XP ! Does the file list keys or does it remove them when you run it???

Thanks in advance:D

Not sure, but I think “what does that mean in english” should be fine for the living room, no?

As pointed out by Alex, this doesn’t fit to the original topic, so Scarthy, please PM me (or allow others to PM you)

What I’m afraid about is that Bxxxxj might decide not to continue ClonyXXL if his “wishes” are ignored.

Of course should the translation be continued, but sooner or later (and I’m sure it’s sooner) an alternative will be required, and this alternative should be set up before it is urgently needed.

Isn’t Scout developped again ?
I read about easyscout or something similar.
I have to admit I do not know how good scout is, in detecting protections.
As it is mostly unsafe to rely on automatic detection progs, I’m always advicing people to learn themselves to detect protections.
With only 2 majors protections it is not a hard job.

Ive just uploaded the latest edition of this ongoing project, and it can be found on the site named by Gowap…

Its open source so anyone playing with visual basic 6 is free to carry on with it…

Just missing the file scanning part at the moment - although I have implemented a simple file scan that searches for the names of files you imput to it…

I shall be sending you an email shortly Gowap for an address for me to post a couple of CD’s if you know what I mean???..

JazCom…