ClonyXXL User Tools?

vbimport

Anyone know where i could download some…:stuck_out_tongue: i dont even know what they do…but i’d like to find out :wink:

Originally posted by Xaio

Anyone know where i could download some…:stuck_out_tongue: i dont even know what they do…but i’d like to find out :wink:
Press to play :smiley:

as an american, i’m offended by ur avatar Xaio. i don’t care what ur feelings about bush are, but the upside-down american flag is a direct slap to the face of all americans.

[edit]
[i]removed post to keep friendly :wink:

Indeed, everyone does have their own opinion (as do I :D)
[/i][/edit]

cmr2003x: Luckily we live in countries where everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, you might not fully agree with his opinion but that’s irrelevant to this thread. You know you are allowed to discuss this subject with Xaio if you want too, just not in this thread. PM is prefered I think.

Now stay on topic!

lol thanks for the help :slight_smile:
and an upside down flag means help… does’nt it? :stuck_out_tongue:

oh please stop this patriotic chip bla bla bla talk (cmr)

Originally posted by V@A
oh please stop this patriotic chip bla bla bla talk (cmr)

I happen to like my country and I will be as patriotic as I want.

Originally posted by Airhead
[B]Luckily we live in countries where everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, you might not fully agree with his opinion but that’s irrelevant to this thread. You know you are allowed to discuss this subject with myself if you want too, just not in this thread. PM is prefered I think.

Now stay on topic![/B]

i dont even know what they do…but i’d like to find out :wink:

Same here…I used to use ClonyXXL for CCD, but just stopped using it. What do these tools do and are they worth the hassle??? :confused:

What do you use now?

What do you use now?

edited the obvious mockering , read the pm i sent you boskin.

Regards ,

Mr. Belvedere

Since people can’t talk about the particular thread anymore because of obvious reasons , i’ve closed this thread.