Clonyxxl in visual basic

Hi,
I wonder if there are any visual basic programmers on cdfreaks?
I’m 80 % finished with a clonyxxl version written in visual basic, just needs some help on file detection to change the protection pics and click on the option buttons…

It has loads of added extras too including Inet search engines, burner calculator, etc etc all using Api calls…

So if you can help I will gladly send the source code as complete as what Ive done so far…

Steve M (JazCom)

PS it has a multi language editor that changes all buttons and labels etc to any language of choice for translators…
:smiley:

where can i d/l it?

Hi,
Ive just placed the source on the site at:

www.kickme.to/Englishclony

Its looking good so far…

Will have capability to scan ALL drives including har drives and floppies…

Gives information as to disk space used and free…
Full system information screen under sytem tabs including total memory and free memory…

Internet search engine included…
Internet connect anywhere included - type in site to visit in place of ImpScan site…

Burn Calculator - Calculates how long to do a copy etc… either pre-set speeds or roll your own…

A work in progress including the multilingual format which is now working… changes all information by simple editing of text file by translator…

Steve M (JazCom)

Hi Steve,

The impscan link is not working, you have forgotten the ‘i’ of ‘impscan.zip’

working link

Cheers Gowap I shall put it right tonight…

Thanks for placing the working link and letting me know…

Incidently have looked at this vb version? Its like a living organism Im adding and changing things nightly ( or daily) on the source on my pc (not site)… Still not cracked the “If file exists” the change piccy and check some check boxes" as of yet…

Its there as I can do it in listboxes, but the penny aint dropped yet to do what I want it to do…

Al Best
Steve M (JazCom)

Marvelous all these thousands of cd copiers and not a single programmer amongst the lot of them… or they aint willing to spare some time and have a really FREE and open source scanner prog… that everyone can alter and update to make improvements on…

I was going to include a mp3 to orb routine but losing faith…

Hi, I’ve tryed to download the impscan.zip, but the files donsen’t seem to be there. Woul it be possiable for you to send me the file to my email, please.

I am a vb programmer and would like to help with ClonyXXL.

My email is: intertan3000@yahoo.com

Thanks.

could u send it to me if u have the code coolrunning?
My e-mail : lks_lzrds@yahoo.gr