Clony xxl not detecting my cd-rom drive

i have installed clonyxxl and the aspi drivers that came along with it , clony detects only my deamon tools virtual drive and not my cd-rom drive i even tried to change the cd-rom setup in clony it didnot help

help me thankz:confused:

What version came with your download? Was it ASPI 4.60 or 4.57?

Those are most portable and work best with ClonyXXL.

ASPI 4.57

ASPI 4.60

the version i downloaded is 4.60,and clony xxl detects my cd-rom drive with my default windows 98 second edition aspi drivers and not with this version:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by sachin1

the version i downloaded is 4.60,and clony xxl detects my cd-rom drive with my default windows 98 second edition aspi drivers and not with this version
Get ForceASPI1.7 ( in my sig ), install it wherever you like and 2-click on INSTASPI

I’m having the same problem. KProbe works, but SmartBurn and CDRID1.63 don’t work… they say that no drive is detected. Nero InfoTool says that system ASPI is installed and working fine. Only thing is that I’m using Nvidia NForce2 IDE drivers and not MS’s drivers. Will that make a difference?

EDIT : Damn… wrong thread! But anyway,SmartBurn and CDRID 1.63 don’t work… I haven’t tried ClonyXXL though
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bhairav

Only thing is that I’m using Nvidia NForce2 IDE drivers and not MS’s drivers. Will that make a difference?
There are many who seem to have issues with those - you better get rid of NF2 drivers.

Okay, rolled back to the older MS IDE drivers. Still no go. SmartBurn and CDRID still refuse to work. Help?

Try installing ASPI 4.60 again, I always have to install twice but then it sticks.