Clony 2.0.0.6

vbimport

can i please have a link to the new translated version of clony

thanks

http://home.arcor.de/bejot
Oops I see it’s offline…

Try http://cdcloning.insomnia-online.net/

this server is down at the moment, so is there another link?

Yes I edited my post. Sorry :slight_smile:
http://cdcloning.insomnia-online.net ?
http://aws-function.itsplace.de/englisch/tools/clony-xxl_download.html is the full link

they all seem to go to the same server, which is offline.

I need :frowning: this program

I’ve found it. Please give me a minute to setup a mirror account!

Download ClonyXXL v2.0.0.6 English Setup here.

Thx G@M3FR3@K

That webpage is a little bit confusing, I often find myself going in circles there…

thanks very much for all ur help

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

this might be a blatent observation but i was reading posts on how cloney hasn’t been translated very well. if you go into the cloney folder in c and double click on cs then you can change the language to english and the translation is perfect.

sorry if this is obvious to you but i thought it might help.

thanks nice info

this might be a blatent observation but i was reading posts on how cloney hasn’t been translated very well. if you go into the cloney folder in c and double click on cs then you can change the language to english and the translation is perfect.

try reading any of the info in the other sections of clony they are not in english. all of the info on the protections is useless unless you can read german.

its a lot better than previuos versions though:D

Unbekannt - unkown

Kein Schutz no protection

Defekte Sectoren - Bad Sectors ie SD

Unlesbare Sektoren unreadable sectors

10Ringe/Unles.Sektoren - rings per unreadable sectors

Physikalische Fehler - physical errors

Einen Ring - one ring

…auf beiden… - on both

Hauptverzeichnis - main menu/register

Haupt oder Installverzeichnis - main or installation menu

Nur ein Bruchteil der CD-Länge wird angezeigt - only a part of the CD length is shown

Manipulation der TOC, entspricht nicht der ISO-Norm! - Illegal TOC

Ring auf der CD sichtbar - ring on the CD visible

Dateien > 600 MB auf CD vorhanden data size > - 600 MB on CD available

teilw. eine schmale sichtbare Spur (Nur ab CCD 3.0.0.14 !) - partly a small readable trace (only from ….)

Daten.-Audiotracks < als 4 Sekunden data - audio tracks for < 4 seconds

Auf CD eine ca.5mm und 3mm breite sichtbare Spur on CD - visible 5 mm and 3 mm rings

Titelbildschim beim starten die Worte CD und COPS - the main screen when you start the words CD and COPS appear

there you go if anyone needs to know what the translations are ask mr dictionary over there (meant in the nicest possible term)

cheers futureproof for your expertise once again!!

btw do you know anyother languages?

Ein bier bitte! - one beer please!

Everything I need to know…:slight_smile:

what about “do you fancy coming back to mine” - very important

Hey guys could anyone help. I downloaded clony2.006 the newest version. When i scanned Age of Empire 2 they said the copy protection is secrom something like that. the things that were enabled was

regenerate date secotors and other tabs

I thought when u burn a secrom protection you have to enabled read subchannels date secotors instead of regenrate secotors. I’m confused

overall clony1.006 is pretty good program

I have a much more translated version that I did myself, however, since bxxxxj has threatened, intimidated, insulted, questioned the sexual preferences of, and etc. anyone who helps make his program better.

So I haven’t sent it to him.

Originally posted by haroon125
I thought when u burn a secrom protection you have to enabled read subchannels date secotors instead of regenrate secotors
data subs only is correct. Regenerate will correct any post-production errors like scratches

Is there any way to edit the copy portection descriptions? Even if you set the language to english it says “this window is only for German speaking people.” That’s nice, but can I somehow edit them so I know what they mean? My friend speaks german, so if I can edit them somehow I can just send him the text file to translate, you know.