Cloning Blu-Ray With SlySoft

vbimport

According to AnyDVD, you can clone or copy DVD’s. I have CloneDVD2 and Clone CD. They both work for what they describe, DVD’s and CD’s. However, in the new updates I have including AnyDVD HD, and it is advertised you can burn or clone Blue Ray Disks. How do you do that? There is no software listed on the website called Clone BluRay. Is there a procedure for using CloneDVD2 to do that?

[QUOTE=Ron_H;2551620]According to AnyDVD, you can clone or copy DVD’s. I have CloneDVD2 and Clone CD. They both work for what they describe, DVD’s and CD’s. However, in the new updates I have including AnyDVD HD, and it is advertised you can burn or clone Blue Ray Disks. How do you do that? There is no software listed on the website called Clone BluRay. Is there a procedure for using CloneDVD2 to do that?[/QUOTE]

No it can only remove the protection and rip or create a iso of a BD and you have to use a program like Imburn to burn back to a BD-R media. Clonedvd or CloneCD at this time doesn’t or will not handle BD media. But a software like CloneBD is in the works and will be announced when it is ready to be released…

for now AD-HD + IM-B :clap::bow:

[QUOTE=zaq;2551727]for now AD-HD + IM-B :clap::bow:[/QUOTE]

OK, that is good, so pardon my ignorance, but how do you make AnyDVD remove the protection and rip or create a ISO of a BD? I thought that AnyDVD worked in conjunction with CloneDVD2 and Clone CD to either burn a disk or create an ISO file. If you could give me some simple instructions on how to create an ISO file after I have inserted it in my BD drive I would appreciate it. When the AnyDVD window opens, it only gives me the facts and information about what is on the BD, and I don’t see any buttons on the screen to click on to create an ISO file.

[QUOTE=Ron_H;2551887]OK, that is good, so pardon my ignorance, but how do you make AnyDVD remove the protection and rip or create a ISO of a BD? I thought that AnyDVD worked in conjunction with CloneDVD2 and Clone CD to either burn a disk or create an ISO file. If you could give me some simple instructions on how to create an ISO file after I have inserted it in my BD drive I would appreciate it. When the AnyDVD window opens, it only gives me the facts and information about what is on the BD, and I don’t see any buttons on the screen to click on to create an ISO file.[/QUOTE]

If you have bought AnyDVD [B]HD[/B] not just AnyDVD, you right click on the Fox in the taskbar and rip the movie to your harddrive and then burn it a BD disc.