CloneDVDmobile crashes on Windows Vista

Hello there!

Here’s my issue, I just got a HP Pavillio tx2532la Notebook, and it has Windows Vista Home Premium. I had before a desktop computer with Windows XP and used CloneDVDmobile to transform my dvds to mp4 format for my iPod. Yesterday I was trying to do this with a movie on my new computer and it opened the prgrams just fine when I selected the dvd drive and it tried to read the media it crashed and a message pop up saying: there was a problem with your prgram and windows is trying to see if there is a solution. Bu tthat was it, so I restarted the computer to si if that would solve it but it happened again. Can someone help me?

Save your lic or registration from CloneDVDMobile and uninstall it - remove any folders for CloneDVDMobile and then reboot. Reinstall CloneDVDMobile and reregister your CloneDVDMobile again and see if it works.

I tried it out but the same thing happened… with the exception of a new message saying that Windows had prevented it from running and that if I wanted to make it ok I had to follow some steps. so I did, and rebooted the machine, but nothing has changed. It keeps crashing with no explanaiotion.

I tried it out but the same thing happened… with the exception of a new message saying that Windows had prevented it from running and that if I wanted to make it ok I had to follow some steps. so I did, and rebooted the machine, but nothing has changed. It keeps crashing with no explanation.

is there anything else that i can do?
Help! someone?