CloneDVD2 won't open

vbimport

I there, I’m new to the forum. I hope someone has been there and done that, and is able to help me out. The program has been working fabulous for the entire time I have owned it. THen this moring, I clicked the icon on the desktop and all that happened was the minimized box at the bottom Start Tool Bar. I tried to open it from the start menu, and it did the same thing. It shows that the program is open somewhere, but when I click on the box at the bottom, it only higlights and nothing opens. Please help, I updated my software, and that didnt’ work, I just don’t what the deal is. Maybe I’m overlooking something, and just being dumb about it, I don’t know. But maybe one of you will. Thanks

Welcome to the forums.

Typically, the first thing that I do is to uninstall the program, reboot, then reinstall and ensure you have all of the latest updates.

If reinstallation doesn’t work, let us know.

[QUOTE=chicflix2;2008352]I there, I’m new to the forum. I hope someone has been there and done that, and is able to help me out. The program has been working fabulous for the entire time I have owned it. THen this moring, I clicked the icon on the desktop and all that happened was the minimized box at the bottom Start Tool Bar. I tried to open it from the start menu, and it did the same thing. It shows that the program is open somewhere, but when I click on the box at the bottom, it only higlights and nothing opens. Please help, I updated my software, and that didnt’ work, I just don’t what the deal is. Maybe I’m overlooking something, and just being dumb about it, I don’t know. But maybe one of you will. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Who is the software maker for your clonedvd2? What did you do prior to shutdown the previous night? Also uninstall it and reboot and reinstall it.

Thanks so much for your advice. It is greatly appreciated. I did just what you said, and it worked. It’s nice to know people are out there to help you when you’re less knowledgable than most. Thanks again, have a wonderful day!!

[QUOTE=chicflix2;2010883]Thanks so much for your advice. It is greatly appreciated. I did just what you said, and it worked. [B][U]It’s nice to know people are out there to help you when you’re less knowledgable than most[/U][/B]. Thanks again, have a wonderful day!![/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome onboard. :iagree: :clap:
Glad you got it sorted.
Agree with the above sentiment of yours too. :cool: