CloneDVD2 won't finish iso burn!

I have CloneDVD2 2.9.2.2 and I have been trying to back up various DVD’s that all have failed, or that an error comes up about the VOB being unable to be read, but with a trial version of CloneCD, I am able to back it up with absolutely no problem whatsoever. With each one, I have received errors and the iso has failed to burn. I have Verbatim DVD-DL, not from Taiwan, and have coastered literally 15 of my last 20 tries! I downloaded CloneCD, and it will back up and burn the iso with no problem, even old iso’s created with CloneDVD2. New to the forums, and I don’t know what information I need to provide, please help!

[QUOTE=solid4life;2288080]I have CloneDVD2 2.9.2.2 and I have been trying to back up various DVD’s that all have failed, or that an error comes up about the VOB being unable to be read, but with a trial version of CloneCD, I am able to back it up with absolutely no problem whatsoever. With each one, I have received errors and the iso has failed to burn. I have Verbatim DVD-DL, not from Taiwan, and have coastered literally 15 of my last 20 tries! I downloaded CloneCD, and it will back up and burn the iso with no problem, even old iso’s created with CloneDVD2. New to the forums, and I don’t know what information I need to provide, please help![/QUOTE]
Have you tried changing the setting in preferences “use file system instead of internal IO”?

[QUOTE=solid4life;2288080]I have CloneDVD2 2.9.2.2 and I have been trying to back up various DVD’s that all have failed, or that an error comes up about the VOB being unable to be read, but with a trial version of CloneCD, I am able to back it up with absolutely no problem whatsoever. With each one, I have received errors and the iso has failed to burn. I have Verbatim DVD-DL, not from Taiwan, and have coastered literally 15 of my last 20 tries! I downloaded CloneCD, and it will back up and burn the iso with no problem, even old iso’s created with CloneDVD2. New to the forums, and I don’t know what information I need to provide, please help![/QUOTE]

What I don’t get are you talking about DVD or ISO??? Have you checked to see what media your using and burn speed? Do you multitask when burning? You need to give us a break down of what your doing when burning and what other task your doing on the computer and what kinda computer you have? I have yet to hear of Verbatim DVD-DL media?? What I know of I use Verbatim DVD+R DL media or Verbatim DVD+R media. I do use other media formats but DVD-R DL media I have yet to hear it is sold where I live.