CloneDvd2 with Anydvd audio issues

vbimport

I am using the latest version of Anydvd with Clonedvd2 on a Dell XPS M170 with a NEC dual burner. I have noticed on movies I make from Blockbuster, that the audio level in the movies (not all) will sound low in parts of the movie and will continue at the normal rate of audio in the movie. I do not know if this is an error in my software or what? I have not tested other software out there because if it aint broke dont fix it, lol. Well other then that I can copy any dvd out there and it plays great. I am using very well known dvd +r media called TAIYO YUDEN 8x DVD+R. Now I have been burning at 8x, which is my max on the media and also at 1x. I have not determined persay on if it happens or not with the audio issue. Has anybody had the same issue as mine. Or should I look into a different software for dvds? Please help me if u can. U can reach me on yahoo/aim= y2k6669

THANK YOU

first off double posting is against forum rules

secondly, what you’re asking is illegal and you’ve been warned previously. read the forum rules before posting again.

(here’s the link to your previous warning just to refresh your memory) http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1256019&postcount=17

Sorry, I did not know it was against the rules for helping out someone on a reply. I did not do a double spacing on the message from before. And I rarely check the feedback from others if it doesnt get answered within a reasonable period

RICH

Ok double posting, not double spacing, lol. That makes sense… DUH…

helping is not illegal. copying rented movies is. please see the forum rules for a full set of things that are and are not allowed to be discussed on the forums.

and no ones does this on this forum yea right!!

Burning movies in General is a illegal weather you rent them or Buy them. :cop:

But it good to read such good Hogwash about whats illegal & whats not.

Movie companies who would sign on to this forum would find all this talk illegal wouldn’t you say??? :cop: :cop: :cop:

I work 4 for a small movie company & I really don’t care if people make copy or not… I get paid either way.

But is still very cute to read whats illegal & whats not on this forum. when this forum is basically about burning & copying mainstream movies.
That why we don’t give out our real names… SHHHHH :cop:

“[I]We’d better get back, 'cause it’ll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night… mostly.[/I]” -Newt

You Know i never did like Type O Negative.
that one album cover was always a dead giveaway.
pretty girls in the group Nope Just a Big-forehead Lurch on vocals. who ruin covers songs. & were tryin’ 2 be wanna-be goth & dark… are those girls on the album cover Female or are they Male. or a lil bit of both??? :doh: :doh:

spit it out pal if your trying say something…
because you got on the wrong bus if you’re trying to be funny or Poetic or simply tryin to scorn me with a quick nefty quote. :clap: :clap:

I just simply said it a two way street when it come 2 what illegal on burning mainstream movies so let not act 2 innocent.

yea tem trolls do come out mostly at night Hehehe But u in luck I got my Suntan Lotion on today & i just kick-out the stripper who works 4 me. so i got the whole day & the day is Young.

i did not mean illegal in the sense that it is against the law. it would be silly for me to assume I know what is legal in every country. I probably should have used a different term since what is illegal varies by country.

it is illegal in the sense that it is against the CDfreaks forum rules, and as members here we all need to read and respect these rules.

it sounds like you should give them a once over as well

Locked for crossposting and piracy. User warned.