cloneDVD2 trail version?

hello,
I wanted to know if there was a way to use the free trial version for a full version or can you download a full version without paying??? If so i would like your help.
Thank You!!!
PnkyMkyChk

The ‘trial’ version of CloneDVD is the full version - however it will only work for 21 days - should be more than enough time to evaluate if it does what you want it to. If you are looking to use it past the 21 days you will have to buy it.

The trial version is the same as the full version, only it expires in 21 days.
When you buy it a key is emailed to you and will remove the trial limitation.
Make certain to store this key in several places, you may need it later if you reformat your drive or have to uninstall the program for some reason.

If you decide to buy consider the reasonable package deal from Slysoft.com that offers he CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD at a nice savings.

Edited: Was typing when abrown15 was posting.

:wink: Great minds think alike eh? (or is that fools seldom differ??)

Can only speak for myself, I’ve been known as a fool more times then I’d like to admit.

Just noticed PnkyMkyChk posted same message twice. I’m not sure exactly what he meant by saying "or can you download a full version without paying???

Please clarfy what you meant. If you interpret it as written, then the reply is this question has no place on this forum.

itzbinnice,
I assume pnkymkychk didn’t like my answer so he started another thread.

No I believe is was purely accidental he posted twice due to inexperience, the other post has been removed.

Lets not be unfair in judging his intentions, perhaps just a poor choice of words in what he meant.

No, really, itzbinnice check the text and time differences in the two posts. They are two different posts.

But I will take your que and drop further comment.

Edit: Ooops. You can’t check now because someone deleted the first thread.

[QUOTE=pnkymkychk]hello,
I wanted to know if there was a way to use the free trial version for a full version or can you download a full version without paying??? If so i would like your help.
Thank You!!!
PnkyMkyChk

I don’t mean to be rude, but are you a cheapskate? It only costs $59 for both Clone and AnyDVD and they are high quality workhorses. I paid for DVD X Copy-(Both reg. & plat.) over $150 to achieve the same end results. Be grateful you got the 21 free days to decide. :cool: