CloneDVD2 "This DVD is copy-protected"

I’ve recently downloaded the newest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Before downloading the new versions, I NEVER had a problem ripping and burning any title. Since doing the downloads, I cannot do anything. When starting my computer, AnyDVD tells me it cannot see a DVD drive. When using CloneDVD2, it tells me the DVDs are copy protected and I cannot continue. Short of trying to replace the current versions with the old version, can anyone tell me what is going on. Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=apaulus;2297627]I’ve recently downloaded the newest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Before downloading the new versions, I NEVER had a problem ripping and burning any title. Since doing the downloads, I cannot do anything. When starting my computer, AnyDVD tells me it cannot see a DVD drive. When using CloneDVD2, it tells me the DVDs are copy protected and I cannot continue. Short of trying to replace the current versions with the old version, can anyone tell me what is going on. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Not giving the exact version software doesn’t do much to help?? What DVD is trying to backup? And what are you trying to do exactly?? What kinda dvd drive do you have and its firmware? You gave very little in the way of helpful information to be of much help to us. If help is wanted one has to give out more specific information-General questions get general responses.