CloneDVD2 stopped working after trial and I bought it

vbimport

I just purchased both programs AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. I was able to burn with both with no problem…until I purchased both programs and added the keys to the registry. I also allowed both AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 to access the internet. It was at that point that the program combo had problems.
Now they aren’t working. No changes at all have been made except for me buying both programs. The program will do the first part, but when it comes time to burn it spits out brand new blank dvds and says bad media and/or when I reinsert a new dvd it will remain idle and lock up. This is extremely frustrating.

I’ve tried to get tech support but have been blown off and given an unsatisfactory reply and no help.

Here is the info from the log:

WriteDVD 10 11 W2

@ ilbomba,

I have been a registered user of both DVDClone and AnyDVD for two years and have found the Tech Support for both of these software programs outstanding.

If you did quick search in the CD Freaks CloneDVD and AnyDVD forum you would find that Olli and James jump through hoops providing assistance to their customers. They do not blow off and/or provide unsatisfactory replies to their customers. You will not find much sympathy here when you badmouth Elaborate Bytes and/or SlySoft.

When you provide detailed information and explain exactly what the problem is Tech Support provides assistance in a quick and timely manner.

If your posting in this forum is representative of the information you have provided to Tech Support I can understand why you might be having problems. In short you have provided minimal information as to what your problem might be. Until you provide a meaningful detailed description as to exactly what your malfunction is Tech Support will be unable to provide assistance.

Minimal Information Required – motherboard/video card/sound card, operating system, version of CloneDVD/AnyDVD, DVD Burner, DVD media, Name of DVD, other CD/DVD coping programs installed, other programs running in the background.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Looks like your burner doesn’t like your media. More info could probably be found here:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=136081

I’m sorry to say it, but it sounds to me as though you have not given them [support] enough information on the problem to help!

These two programs have been on the market a long time and they have EARNED a great amount of respect and following.