the elby team is proud to announce the updated Sneak Preview edition version 188.8.131.52.
You can download it from:
Many thanks go to all translators, beta and preview testers, bug reporters and the users of CloneDVD for making this version possible.
And of course a special !!thank you!! must go to the CDFreaks community for providing extraordinary support!!!
The highlights of this version:
- it is now possible to change and stop the sheep animation, just click the sheep with the right mouse button.
- "invert for split" support to let CloneDVD invert your current Title/Chapter selection for the second DVD of a split-configuration. This feature is accessible using the right mouse button on the title selection page.
- and of course: many bug fixes (see below).
Changes since the first Sneak Preview version:
- fixed: rate interval handling was incorrect for small vob groups
- changed: optimized output size of cleared vobus
- changed: provide initial scale for vob groups with changed rate interval
- fixed: rate control for multi angle was incorrect
- fixed: rare event of extremely high quantization when it was not needed
- fixed: rate control was sometimes broken with a picture slide show
- changed: runtime optimization
- new: fixup module to truncate invalid title unit tables
- changed: reimplemented angle-greying support
- new: remuxer now supports video greying
- fixed: problem in angle marking
- fixed: path-functions were broken
- fixed: unicode pathnames were not accepted
- fixed: the small CloneDVD was not looking very appealing
- fixed: chapter numbers output in log was 0 based instead of one-based
- optimized: 2x speedup of stream selection scanner
- changed: stream selection scan results are reused whenever possible
- fixed: highlight color for the entries in the title listview on the
stream selection page was not set correctly
- fixed: help-button was not resizing properly
- new: added Browse... entry to the title selection history box
- new: implemented sheep animation menu
- fixed: when using the third usecase, DVD input files are always taken from
VIDEO_TS subdirectory if available.
- changed: increased height by 15 pixels
- fixed: preview ignored errors and was not able to display them
- changed: snapshot area will be replaced by a "not available" label if it is not used
- new: invert for split support (use right mousebutton over the title selection,
only available when menus are enabled and the current selection is suitable
for a split inversion)
- new: bitrate graph is now available while remuxing
- updated: language support: de it fr nl sv hu sr el ru cs et mk sk
- new: question mark symbol for making context help more accessible
- fixed: registration key file suffixes were not set correctly
- changed: Application ID and Developer ID