CloneDVD2 slow after reformat and reload

vbimport

I hope one of you guys can help me. I have used my CloneDVD2 for months and it would rip a DVD in 15 to 20 minutes and burn it in usually 5 minutes which was definetely acceptable.
I reformatted and reloaded everything on my system a few days ago, now it is taking 1 hr 30 minutes to rip and at least that long to burn.
I downloaded Driver Detective to make sure all of my drivers were updated hoping to maximize efficiency.
Do you think I should roll back the drivers on my DVD-ROM and my DVD burner and maybe that will speed them up to where they were before?
Please Help.:confused:

[QUOTE=Tracer34;2493917]I hope one of you guys can help me. I have used my CloneDVD2 for months and it would rip a DVD in 15 to 20 minutes and burn it in usually 5 minutes which was definetely acceptable.
I reformatted and reloaded everything on my system a few days ago, now it is taking 1 hr 30 minutes to rip and at least that long to burn.
I downloaded Driver Detective to make sure all of my drivers were updated hoping to maximize efficiency.
Do you think I should roll back the drivers on my DVD-ROM and my DVD burner and maybe that will speed them up to where they were before?
Please Help.:confused:[/QUOTE]

CloneDVD doesn’t rip and where did purchase and download your version from? Also you didn’t tell what version you are using as well as what type of media and burner specs and how they are connected? You made it to general to be of much help to know what is going on?