CloneDVD2 Ripping help request please!

Okay, I must be suffering from short term memory loss or something. I’m trying to rip an Original DVD with CloneDVD2. I’ve used this program in the past but forgot how to rip DVD’s. Once the Original DVD is completed from CloneDVD2 what do I do next? :sad:

Okay, I got as far as making an ISO image from two movies.
Ultra Violet 4.36GB and The Hills have Eyes 4.36GB What should I do in order to get them to DVD disc? I want to watch them not just burn the ISO to a DVD and then just have an ISO which I’ve made the fatal mistake of doing once. Any suggestions? :bow:

Burn the movie to a disc and then watch it in the PC or the stand alone player.

use clonedvd2 to “write existing files” and select the ISO.

this burns as the image and not as data. the reason you got just an iso file on a disc before was because you burned a data dvd (which isn’t even possible when you rip to iso and burn through clonedvd2) and not an image disc

if you wanted to burn it then why did you write to an iso to begin with. why not just select your source as dvd writer rather than adding an extra step to the equation?

@ digital_trans,

For information on the use of the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software combination suggest viewing the below AnyDVD-CloneDVD User Tutorial.

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

Best Regards,
bjkg

Okay, thanks for the advice! :slight_smile: I got everything done correctly on the second time around. Sometimes I forget if I’m doing alot of things in my life.
Anyway, thank you for the fast replies guys! :clap: