Clonedvd2 problem

vbimport

Been using clonedvd2 to back up my DVDs for sometime with no problems. But now, after the burn, message says that burn was succesful but the movie was not burned and the disc is empty. Any ideas ?

I would look at the burner first. How old is it and have you tried using another program to burn if so did it work ok?

The computer is a few years old. I can and did burn some music files with another program. It worked fine. I need to fix a registry problem with itunes that I recently had to reinstal Thanks for the info.l.

[QUOTE=trriley83;2547282]Been using clonedvd2 to back up my DVDs for sometime with no problems. But now, after the burn, message says that burn was succesful but the movie was not burned and the disc is empty. Any ideas ?[/QUOTE]

What version of CloneDVD are you using and can you post a log file?

[QUOTE=trriley83;2547304]I need to fix a registry problem with itunes that I recently had to reinstal Thanks for the info.l.[/QUOTE]

This might be the reason why as well messing with registry without knowing what your doing or changing registry without enough background is a recipe for problems…