[VobSet 91002080PictureReader]

Creation of DVD files was not successful:

missing menu VOB file VIDEO_TS.VOB

Please be sure that all IFO and VOB files of the source DVD
are available for loading.

Details: VobSet 9010140TCE

:bow:

I think you should post on CloneDVD forum

if it’s a wedding, i’m asuming it’s a relatively amateur authoring job (trust me, most “professional” wedding services aren’t to be trusted) and clonedvd2 seems to be freaking out because the structure isn’t as expected.

i wonder if ripping with the anydvd ripper before backing up with clonedvd will work any of this out. I realize there’s no copy protection, but anydvd does wonders for incorrect structures as well.

also along those lines, it may be worth a try to run through VOBBLanker (don’t blank anything, just click “process”)

have you checked the video itself? are the files that clonedvd2 is looking for on the original video?

haha the poor guy who shoots my wedding…i already have a list of demands for the video…top of the list being top of the line media for copies and I get to review the dvd before i pay the balance to ensure something like this doesn’t happen. although with my luck who knows how long it will be before i get married haha.

Also good old fashion Nero may do this to as for the copying part or eve Roxio.

CloneCD should do it.

clonecd will produce a 1:1 copy, but this error (if it is in fact an error) will also be reproduced.

do you think it’s not an authoring error or do you think it’s just not a very serious one?