Clonedvd2 Audio

vbimport

:confused:

I’m trying to make a back up of XXX the next level but having trouble with the audio. I am making a backup of the main film only but I keep getting some visually impeared audio commentry while the film is playing. I had this with another film but gave up with that one. I have had similar with a Star Wars film which kept giving me the directors commentary. Can Anyone help me with this???

Press the “Audio” button on your DVD remote. :wink:

@ happyguy4413,

Possibly selecting the incorrect audio stream when you made your backup copy caused your problem.

Suggest viewing the below Forum posting for information on how to identify and determine what the audio streams are in the CloneDVD software program. Refer to posting #6 comments.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=139157

Best Regards,
bjkg

This is the fourth time in two days. Perhaps the fiftieth time since the year started? I am so tired of the same question over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over again.

I would like to know [B][I]exactly when[/I][/B] is cdf going to fix that darn search feature button so that new members are able to find the information that they need without going through all the effort and hassle of starting a whole new thread to ask a question that has already been answered over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over again.

Hello Whisperer1,

There is nothing to ‘Fix” with the Forum’s magic search button.

The problem lies with Forum Members lack of initiative to perform even the basic research as to the cause of their problems.

I also get tired of repeatedly answering the same questions over and over again.

Best Reguards,
bjkg

bjkg,
Ya, I know. Thing is, of late, I’ve answered the audio or subtitle question and been polite, even to some new members who were belligerent in return until they saw the light.

But i cracked here! had a [I]mento[/I] breakdown I guess. sorry happyguy4413. We need a “Smiles” icon for mental breakdown! :eek:

Maybe the CloneDVD user manual (click on help … surprise!) needs an overhaul to be more detailed or explanatory, maybe with some footnotes or explainations of typical situations encountered when using CloneDVD. For people less savy than veteran users. The manual is a bit lean and dry … like do this, do that … but [I]why[/I] do it? The rule at IBM, Wang and Cisco (my career haunts) is to [B][I]NEVER[/I][/B] let a software engineer write a manual. Bring in a real writer who knows little specifically about the software which requires the writer (by default necessity puts the writer into newbie thinking mode) to interface with both the marketing people and the engineers to drag out all the “why’s” and “what for’s”. That makes for a more user [I]usable[/I] manual. Then again … maybe nobody reads the manual anyway … there should be a final exam on the manual’s info before anyone can post!

JMHO,
Whisperer

Now I’ll probably get Olli (he is always among us) come in from his other dimension and lambaste me! :a If you wrote the manual, no offence intended … just a light critique.

thanks for this. and thanks for not ranting like the others we are not all experts in this feild