CloneDVD2 2.9.1.7 Released

vbimport

Version 2.9.1.7 2008 04 09

• New: CloneDVD no longer uses the Windows filesystem, when reading
    from a Video DVD. It has now its own UDF parser / reader.
    Discs which cannot be read by Windows can now be copied with CloneDVD.
  • New: Workaround for bug in the firmware of some DVD writers, which
    caused CloneDVD not to detect DVD+R DL media
  • Fix: Small bugfix in “repairing defective disc structure” function.
    http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

Hey, thanks Alan

I am a newbie. I search a product called pavtube dvd copy. It is easy to use and a little cheaper. But I did not learn more about:confused: the similar products. So could you give me some suggestions?

I never heard of this product you mention but CloneDVD2 is great product I suggest you try it. :iagree:Please post in the main CopytoDVD Movie Forum about other products. This forum is for CloneDVD2 only.

got a question about this program.
-when using dvdfab paltinum,it gives me the option to change the output size to 4472…
-how can i do this using this program?

[quote=acuariano;2036534]got a question about this program.
-when using dvdfab paltinum,it gives me the option to change the output size to 4472…
-how can i do this using this program?[/quote]
It will automaticly compress to the max size ( 4482) or (4462) if you choose DVD 5 and the program needs compression, or you can change it manually.

thanks alan for the ilustration.

Here is another screenshot

thanks for the great ilustration…
-so 4482 is the max output right?

[quote=acuariano;2036549]thanks for the great ilustration…
-so 4482 is the max output right?[/quote]
It all depends on whether you dash or + media. The max is 4482. You may be able to overburn if you have the right burner but I don’t recommend it.

yes i think so…i ask becuase of the max output,the better picture quality,specially if working on cloning all titles and menus

[QUOTE=acuariano;2036555]yes i think so…i ask becuase of the max output,the better picture quality,specially if working on cloning all titles and menus[/QUOTE]

sometimes the menu alone can take up a few hundred MB’s, so if you use vobblanker or pgcedit you can keep the menu but replace animated menus with still pictures…then you’ll get some more MB for the movie :slight_smile:

can i burn the final project with imgburn
it does a great job