CloneDVD v1.3.9.8 Changes: Pioneer and SANYO drives can now write +R Media ? EHH

hmm so you saying my Pioneer A05/105 can write to DVDR + dvd`s ?

and what about reading DVDR + ?

to my understanding my writer is only DVDR -

if this is true then why isnt my drive MULTI ?

if its untrue then fix IT… :confused: :confused:

Oh dear,

what it means (half brain comment removed by popular demand :slight_smile: ) is that Drives such as the Pioneer A06/106 that are capable of writing to +R/RW media, that previously had a problem writing to the +R/RW media with CloneDVD are now working,

what it isn’t is a magic wand that means you can buy a cheaper drive and then miraculously write to +R/RW media sigh

Originally posted by MadBob
[B]Oh dear,

what it means (and to be perfectly honest anyone with half a brain should know this) is that Drives such as the Pioneer A06/106 that are capable of writing to +R/RW media, that previously had a problem writing to the +R/RW media with CloneDVD are now working,

what it isn’t is a magic wand that means you can buy a cheaper drive and then miraculously write to +R/RW media sigh [/B]

your very insulting arent you !..

if its for the new drives it should state that and not let people think its for every pioneer dvdr drive…

AGAIN your VERY INSULTING… :a :a

so do i have a half brain like the others maybe next time u guys should state it properly maybe we wouldnt get insulted by higher beings like u matey!

What do you mean “u guys” I have nothing whatsoever to do with CloneDVD and AnyDVD I am an end user the same as you,

if you took it as a flame then I apologise, it was more of a eye rolling exasperation sort of post :slight_smile: I have edited the half brain comment out as you can’t really see my eyes rolling when you read it.

not insulted nobody said u worked with clone dvd or anydvd?just stated not to make fun of guys like me with a half brain…Lol just kidding all is forgiven…not a problem at all.

ok ok :slight_smile:

well im kinda in a bad mood not becuse of you but becuse or a persional problem im haveing at the moment

my backup system is FOOKED i think…

well anyway i was just venting out :smiley:

sorry… i missunderstood … all is well again i hope :slight_smile:

still the way this is phrazed…

(Pioneer and SANYO drives can now write +R Media)

the CAN NOW WRITE tripped me up ohh well :slight_smile:

I agree as soon as I saw your post I re-read the Revision History and thought ‘oh oh, Lucy you got some splainin to do’

but I bet you never looked at the preferred speed option (Output frame > DVD Writing) and thought ‘hey I can now write at 8x speed’ :slight_smile: