CloneDVD question

vbimport

When the clone dvd compression bar is at 100% are you getting an exact copy 1:1 copy? Or are you losing quality because it is sill encoding>/?

[QUOTE=peck1234;2174780]When the clone dvd compression bar is at 100% are you getting an exact copy 1:1 copy? Or are you losing quality because it is sill encoding>/?[/QUOTE]

It’s about close as you can get to a exact duplicate of the source dvd itself. 100% is rougly the same as original copy itself. If the source media itself is of poor quality media playback visual quality you can expect the copy to be of the same as the source.

Hmm, thanks, what would produce better results in your opinion?

CloneDVD2 with a 100% quality rate

or

DVDremake then dvdrebuilder?
then

I would stay with clonedvd why rebuild the dvd when you can go from dvd9 to dvd9 in one process then going from one different process and use another process to create the dvd again. Your doing to much work to just make a backup of the dvd. I don’t use dvdrebuilder so I can’t really do a good comparison with rebuilder to clonedvd but I can atest from CloneDVD is that it can compress and copy close to 1:1 as possible with the original and still keep the quality to match the original when doing dvd9 to dvd9 or dvd5 to dvd5 media.