CloneDVD mobile 184.108.40.206 beta
This is a very major update - we expect it to fix many problems users ran into in the past.
Since it is impossible for us to test every possible setup, configuration and parameter setting, we would like to hear from you about any flaws you come up with.
Note: x.264 quality may not appear satisfactory at the moment. This is due to very raw parameterization. This will be fixed in the coming version.
Please do test x.264 anyway and let us know if it works with your specific device.
Version 220.127.116.11 beta: 2008 08 08
- new: switched from mencoder to ffmpeg for transcoding to resolve
- transcoding speed should be greatly improved especially on multi-
core systems now.
- fix: previously selected multi-pass encoding could cause another
"multipass" encoding when selecting passthrough mode, where
it made no sense and only took up extra time.
- fix: selecting all angles from a multi-angle title would cause
no output to be generated. Transcoding of multiple angles
into a single video file is pointless, so now selection of
multiple angles is disabled.
- fix: Any lipsync issues sould be resolved now - please post any
problems in the appropriate area at http://forum.slysoft.com
- change: after initial installation of CloneDVD mobile the default
output folder is now changed to the user's "My Documents"
directory to ensure write privileges are available.
- fix: several profiles optimized.
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/Setu...le1501beta.exe