CloneDVD key

Hello People. Long time since I have been here. I haven’t needed your help in a long time but I sure do now. I have been using CloneDVD and AnyDVD for years. How long I can’t remember. I just got a new computer and the guru who built it couldn’t ghost over many programs, including CloneDVD and AnyDVD. Now they would send me the key to install AnyDVD but they say that they have no record of me for CloneDVD. I have serial numbers for both but Slysoft is telling me I have to get in touch with http://elby.ch to get confirmation or a key for CloneDVD. Now I thought I bought them together but apparently not. I have tried to get in touch with elby but no luck. Now that I am retired I can ill afford to buy Clone DVD all over again. I have already paid for it.
Would some one be kind enough to point me in the right direction to solve this problem?
Many thanks!
Neal.

[QUOTE=Neal;2299829]Hello People. Long time since I have been here. I haven’t needed your help in a long time but I sure do now. I have been using CloneDVD and AnyDVD for years. How long I can’t remember. I just got a new computer and the guru who built it couldn’t ghost over many programs, including CloneDVD and AnyDVD. Now they would send me the key to install AnyDVD but they say that they have no record of me for CloneDVD. I have serial numbers for both but Slysoft is telling me I have to get in touch with http://elby.ch to get confirmation or a key for CloneDVD. Now I thought I bought them together but apparently not. I have tried to get in touch with elby but no luck. Now that I am retired I can ill afford to buy Clone DVD all over again. I have already paid for it.
Would some one be kind enough to point me in the right direction to solve this problem?
Many thanks!
Neal.[/QUOTE]

Well first off did you keep a receipt of the purchase when you bought the slysoft product?? They will ask that of you when you ask for replacement keys. So which department of slysoft did you contact? When you bought the program they sent you a email confirmation your purchase and included the keys for the programs you bought. That is something that you should’ve save to a flash stick or similiar so you wouldn’t loose it. Keys and serial registrations problem has to be directed to the software company.

Thanks for taking the time coolcolors.
No I can’t find the receipt for the Clone DVD just the receipt for the Any DVD. I do have the serial numbers for both however. I have written to everyone at Slysoft and they tell me to contact Elby which I am now trying to do.
I did not keep the keys. I never ever claimed to be smart. I still have the hard drive from my old machine sitting here on the floor. I’ll see if I can get the computer guru to check if it is there but I doubt it. Back then I was much less smart than I am now and I am not that smart today. If back then they told me to save the key I wouldn’t have know what they were taking about. I still really don;t know how to save the one (key) they sent to get back my Any DVD. I just right clicked it and saved it to my documents. When I look at the file it appears to be empty.
Thanks again.
Neal.