CloneDVD ISO Image Making Abilities

vbimport

I havent gotten a chance to actuly use CloneDVD yet, but will soon.

I have one Question:

Can CloneDVD make 1:1 Images like a ISO as in CloneCD it was able to make a *.CCD image, can CloneDVD make a Image?

One More question is that are you able to Make an Image/Rip off just the movie its self not the menus?

With the third use case of CloneDVD, you can do an ISO image .

Most original movie dvds are to big to do a 1:1.

CloneDVD can make an image (ISO) from a bunch of files on your hdd, Im not sure if it can read directly off a dvdrom to an image in the same ‘sector by sector’ method used in CloneDVD.
Even then, it can only read from an unprotected disc.

To make the most of CloneDVD, you’ll need a ripping tool to decrypt the files on the dvd first.

Might I suggest DVD Decrypter :wink:

how do i get an update for clone dvd

I can’t believe you have posted in a thread over 2 years old!!! For any updates on CloneDVD2 visit www.slysoft.com or www.elby.ch - that is where you would have bought you licence keys from.

@ jimmym2834,

Suggest visiting SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the latest version of their software programs.

Perchance why are you posting to a thread that is over two years old and what does inquiring about the latest version of CloneDVD have with the topic of this thread “CloneDVD ISO Image Making Abilities”?

Best Regards,
bjkg

you know supposedly you only get 1 year free of updating CloneDVD2, then you have to pay for the updates

Actually no one has ever paid for an update for CloneDVD2 - Olli has stated before they are keeping that option in case they add further options at a later time (maybe like having 2 or 3 different levels of software) That is why no where in the ww.elby.ch or ww.slysoft.com site does it mention how much it costs for an update licence.