Clonedvd history

vbimport

How do you clear the drop down history from previous burns?

When I open the address bar in Clone,I see all these old movies and directories.

[QUOTE=ZZZ7;2153987]How do you clear the drop down history from previous burns?

When I open the address bar in Clone,I see all these old movies and directories.[/QUOTE]

Which software company are you referring to? There been so many fake name using the name Clone unless you can identify the company using the name Clone your asking questions to the wind.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2154089]Which software company are you referring to? There been so many fake name using the name Clone unless you can identify the company using the name Clone your asking questions to the wind.[/QUOTE]

Elaborate Bytes-Clonedvd2.

Why is it a link now?

I don’t get what you mean history I dont recall my use of CloneDVD has a history list?? What version are you using and where is your history list showing up?

[QUOTE=ZZZ7;2154329]Why is it a link now?[/QUOTE]

You typed the full name of the product.

I don’t get what you mean history I dont recall my use of CloneDVD has a history list?? What version are you using and where is your history list showing up?

I believe there has always been a drop-down list. If you always click on the browse, you wouldn’t run across this feature. Regardless, I have no idea how to specifically clear it out (but I have seen “cleaning” programs which remove add-ons to recently used documents for Word, Excel, etc.).

thx…I’ll give a couple a try.

I know exactly what you mean ZZZ7.

If you copy a DVD to a directory to your hard drive CloneDVD keeps the history of every movie done to each named directory. The same thing happens if you burn from a directory.

History is easily cleared though.

Go Start-Run-Regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER and select Software and click on the arrow next to it’s name to expand. Then scroll down to Elaborate Bytes entry and then click on the arrow next to it’s name to expand to CloneDVD.

Then on right hand side look for VIDEOFILESPATH and click on it.

Right click it and select Modify.

Hit the delete button in the popup window and then click ok and your history is cleared.

Also if you have burnt a DVD from a directory you can also look for it’s history in the same location. Just look for INPUTFILESHISTORY and OUTPUTFILESHISTORY. To clear just click on the name once and also just right click it and select Modify,hit the delete button and ok.

Now open CloneDVD and all your history is totally cleared.