CloneDVD cant't read my IFO edit generated files

Hi,

I’ve several Dolby Digital trailers in .VOB format… SO, I used IFO edit to generate IFO files and then to make a readable DVD structure… my files works fine for playback in windvd… But…
cloneDVD 1 & 2 doesn’t seem to accept them…

“NAVIGATIONPACK 4 0 287906 VOBU 4 0 112 Picture Reader” appeared in the preview window… and it’s impossible to backup it

Why ?

Originally posted by ZeF69
[B]
“NAVIGATIONPACK 4 0 287906 VOBU 4 0 112 Picture Reader” appeared in the preview window… and it’s impossible to backup it

Why ? [/B]

Your VOB files are out of sync with the data in the IFO files. Playing these files might succeed, but CloneDVD is picky when it comes to processing IFO/VOB information (this is to protect itsself from invalid material).

The error indicates, that the the block number stored in the PCI record of the navigation pack is not equal to the the block-number of the navigation pack relative to the beginning of the VOB.

More concrete: the block number is set to 287906, but is expected to be set to 0. This is the first navigation pack of the VOB.

We will try to reproduce this problem using IFOEdit perhaps we are able to relax these constraints a little for the next version of CloneDVD.

Thanks a lot for explanation and support armin…

So, if I understant well, it’s IFO Edit’s fault…(even if Get VTS Sector is done) that generates not complete conform structure DVD…

PS: IS there an other way than IFOEdit to generate IFO navigation files from VOB files ?

Thx again.